Please consider giving to one of the giving circles below. Your support helps to create vibrant programming within this historic Jewish landmark.
Checks may be made payable to the Vilna Shul and sent to The Vilna Shul ,18 Phillips Street, Boston, MA 02114.
Donations can be made in honor/memory of a loved one or suport specific program/initiative, our education programs, general operating, or in support of the restoration of our historic building.
Please consider one of the amounts below, or any amount in which you are comfortable donation. We are a non-profit 501(c)3 organization and depend on support like yours!
- Mensch - Esteemed person $10,000
- Your generous actions today help us continue to grow and reach out into the greater community.
- Rosh - Leader $5,000
- Lead the way for the Vilna's future as we cement our role as Boston's premier center for Jewish Culture.
- Tzedek -Righteous One $2,500
- A Tzedek blazes a trail of justice. Help ensure a vibrant Jewish future and fortify our role in history.
- Rav - Sage $1,800
- Wise is the one who gives help where it is needed. Your gift helps us open our doors to young adults, families with children, adult learners, and so much more.
- Shammes - Caretaker $720
- Be a partner in filling our historic building with song, laughter, film, music, lectures, and ruach (spirit).
- Chaver - Friend $360
- With friends' support, we strengthen our impact.
- Moreh - Teacher $180
- Teach by example. Your gift enables us to be the example of an institution bridging its past to its future, perpetuating an enduring Jewish community.
- Talmid - Student $72
- We are lifelong students of our rich heritage and together look toward a bright future.
We appreciate your support and know that many of you would like some information on how your funds are put to work.
- Donations for programs support our vibrant community and include the cost of speaker travel, operations, staff time and other services such as food or drink.
- Donations to the Richard Mintz Restoration Fund help the Vilna Shul preserve and restore the building and its collection, and promote the development of new programs and classes.
- We are also seeking individuals, groups, companies, and families who are interested in sponsoring our programs or would like to help with the financial support needed to restore the Vilna Shul.
- Any donations made in honor or memory of someone are acknowledged by the Vilna Shul and kept in our permanent records.
For more information, please contact Executive Director Barnet Kessel at 617-523-2324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.